Reports are coming in that the Amphitheatre Event Facility in Ybor City of Tampa, Florida has suffered fire damage. We are being told that a fire broke out within the club around 7:45 on Wednesday evening. As this story continues to develop, fire fighters are on the scene with reports of very thick smoke surrounding the area of the club’s location. The fire was allegedly caused by welding that was happening inside the venue.


According to a local news report from 10 News for Tampa Bay, there was only one injury on the scene in which a fire fighter was taken to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation. As for now, no other injuries have been reported by local authorities. We will have more details on the condition of the club as more updates come in. We are truly saddened by what has happened to one of the best EDM event venues in the Tampa Bay area, but we are thankful that everyone got out of the building safely. We certainly hope for a speedy recovery for the Amphitheatre Event Facility.

Source: 10 News WSTP Tampa Bay & Sarasota